Elysian Belly Dance
Terms and Conditions
- Students are required to complete a “Fitness to dance “ questionnaire.
- If you have any concerns about your fitness to dance, you should seek advice from your doctor.
- You should advise the teacher of any changes in your health during the course, including pregnancy and injury that may affect your ability to dance.
- You will be advised how to dance safely and correctly carry out dance moves, but responsibility for your safety lies with you.
- No responsibility can be taken for personal items.
- Students must comply with conditions of studio hire including observing fire precautions, health and safety and safeguarding. Details available on request.
Course bookings and cancellations
Bookings for termly classes
- Places are only secure once payment has been received. Payment can be made by cheque, cash or transfer. Termly bookings cover a course of five or ten weeks and cannot be discounted for classes you cannot make.
- If you cancel your booking two weeks before the start of term you will receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after this point.
- Refunds will not be made for missed classes
- If a class is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative class, or a refund for that class.
- By arrangement, bookings may be taken from under 18s . Elysian Bellydance is insured to teach under 14’s but they must be accompanied by an adult.
Bookings for workshops and special guest workshops
- Places are only secure once payment has been received. Payment can be made by cheque, cash or transfer
- If you cancel your booking two weeks before the workshop, you will receive a full refund. No refunds will be made after this point.
- If the workshop is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
Bookings for private lessons
- If you cancel your private lesson with a week’s notice, there is no charge. However, you will incur charges for room hire if insufficient notice is given.
Payment for classes can be made by cheque or bank transfer. For other payment methods, please contact Elizabeth at email@example.com.